In preparation for the Final Paper as well as having real-world applicability, this week’s assignment is a PowerPoint presentation that will provide you an opportunity to create a career skills inventory and associated gap analysis. Using the article The Challenge of Exceptional Communication as a guide, the goal for this assignment is to professionally present your current skills and identifiable gaps in existing skills to promote yourself as an ideal candidate for the career of your choice. The information derived from this assignment should accurately reflect your existing skills.
In your presentation,
- Describe the skills you possess that make you an ideal candidate for your chosen career.
- Identify any gaps in your existing skill set that an employer may require.
- Explain how you plan on honing these gaps in your existing skill set.
- Explain how you would effectively and persuasively communicate this gap in a manner that would still qualify you for your career choice.
- Must be five to six slides in length (not including title and references slides), formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) resource, and include substantial speaker notes (no less than 100 words per slide).
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."