Locate a news article that depicts an ethical dilemma in the workplace. Possible examples may include the following:
- Employees facing backlash at work for social media posts
- A business discriminating against a customer
- An employer with controversial policies
You are encouraged to explore beyond this list of topics to find an issue or example that interests you.
In your discussion, address the following:
- Summarize the article and situation.
- Relate the situation to at least 1 of the ethical theories from this course.
- Describe how you might handle the situation differently.
A minimum of 1 reference should be used to reinforce your thoughts. Be sure to include it both as an in-text citation and on your reference list at the end of your discussion post.
Peer Responses: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply, and consider the following questions:
- What are your perspectives regarding the ethical issues your peers have described?
- Do you agree or disagree with how your peers would handle the situations? Why or why not?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."