Note. This is the first step to an ongoing project with additional sections due in Weeks Three and Five. Review the requirements of the other sections due in Weeks Three and Five before selecting your explorative mission for this assignment.
Navigate to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Ocean Explorer site at
You will find explorations for this current year displayed, and can access explorations from past years. Choose an exploration researching environmental issues in a United States National Marine Sanctuary. Search the internet if you need more information on national marine sanctuaries. Explorations completed in past years should provide more information than current years.
PLEASE NOTE: Your exploration must deal with ecology in the marine environment, should be located within U.S. territory, and should not deal with an historical issue. Covering historical topics or broad general ocean regions will not receive full credit for this assignment. CHOOSE YOUR SITE CAREFULLY, AS THE NOAA ASSIGNMENTS DURINGS WEEKS 3 AND 5 MUST ALSO ADDRESS THIS GENERAL AREA. Ask you instructor if you need any clarification.
Review the chosen exploration.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
- For assistance with this type of assignment, review the UOPX Help with Microsoft Power Point Assignment.
Address the following in your presentation:
- List the basic categories of Earth’s chemical composition and physical properties, with an emphasis on how these factors relate to the ocean.
- Describe at least one of the early research theories about the origins of life on Earth.
- List the modern tools of research used in your chosen ocean exploration.
- List the goals and objectives of the mission and how it relates to the National Ocean Service’s overarching mission.
- List the areas to be explored by the mission.
- What challenges did the team encounter?
- Explain how the data was collected and what modern technologies were used.
- Explain whether the explorative mission was successful in its findings.
- How can the information gathered from the mission benefit the field of oceanography?
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Include photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."