- Introduction with a thesis statement
- Provide a brief history of your culture
- Explain how your chosen culture is represented in the United States
- Is your culture individualistic or collectivistic? Provide at least one example
- What are some of the artistic (art, music, architecture, dance) contributions of your culture?
- What are some values of your culture? Provide at least three examples
- Discuss your culture’s religion(s)? Include name and basic belief system of at least one of the major faiths
- What are some of the sex and gender role differences in your culture? Provide at least three examples
- Discuss what we would need to know to acculturate into your culture (if a past one, what would we need to do for preparing for our time machine to fit in). Provide at least one concrete suggestion
Specific Paper Requirements:
- Four page minimum: six page maximum (Times New Roman; One inch margins; Font 12; Double-spaced)
- Quality of writing: must contain in-text citations in APA format
- Spelling & Grammar
- Correct APA format http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- Minimal Four credible sources (books, journal articles, magazine/newspaper articles, etc.) (4 points)
Examine each of the following topics for one group of your choice in the LBGTQ community:
- Historical and current terminology, language, and labels regarding the group you have chosen. Have members of your group reclaimed any labels?
- Current issues being faced by individuals in the group you have chosen.
- Remember to cite your sources and use appropriate formatting as per APA (6th ed.): https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."