In order to complete this assignment, refer to the scenario that you chose in Assignment 1.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments.
Using the scenario from Assignment 1, write a six to seven (6-7) page paper in which you:
- Identify three (3) job requirements (e.g., needed certifications,previous work experience, external influences, etc.) that could apply toyour chosen scenario. Determine two (2) ways these requirements couldimpact staffing at your organization. Next, suggest one (1) strategythat you could utilize to ensure that all applicants meet the identifiedjob requirements for your organization. Justify your response.
- Outline a long-term recruitment plan that contains at leastfour (4) components, is aligned with your company’s recruitmentstrategy, but also addresses possible job skill or credential shortages.Note: Consider concepts such as succession planning and hiringretirees.
- Describe three (3) branding strategies that you would employ toattract qualified applicants to your organization. Next, suggest three(3) communication methods that you would utilize to reach out toapplicants. Predict the outcome of integrating your branding strategiesand communication methods at your organization. Provide a rationale foryour response.
- Determine two (2) selection processes for recruiting newemployees that could apply to your chosen scenario and then identifyfive (5) selection criteria that you could use when hiring newemployees. Next, analyze the effect of the five (5) identified selectioncriteria on long-term employee retention and preservation oforganizational knowledge. Justify your response.
- Suggest two (2) assessment methods that you could employ toselect new employees for your organization and then analyze the validityand reliability of each method in regards to the job your organizationis offering. Next, identify four (4) job predictors that you believe canassess candidates’ knowledge, skills, abilities, and other skills andexperiences (KSAOs). Provide support for your rationale.
- Go to https://research.strayer.eduto locate at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as qualityresources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment,the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and thedate. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must followAPAthe Strayer Writing Standards format. The reference page is notincluded in the required page length.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards(SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses.Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the role of staffing to support an organization’s strategy and improve productivity.
- Explain the planning considerations for staffing organizations, the use of job analysis, and the components of a staffing plan.
- Develop recruitment plans using both internal and external recruitment.
- Design a selection process that incorporates a variety ofassessment methods and a supporting decision method for candidateselection.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in staffing organizations.
- Write clearly and concisely about staffing organizations using proper writing mechanics.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."