English 124 Current Event Essay 3 Prompt
For your third paper you will be required to write an essay at least 8 pages long building an argument based on one of the topics covered in Chapter 25 (https://reader.yuzu.com/#/books/9781319171124/epub….) Draw evidence from the readings in that chapter, and make a persuasive argument of your own based on the chapter’s topic.These chapters and classic arguments give you a wide range of choices for topics, so choose the one you find most interesting.
Your essay needs to be clear and unified under your thesis.Make sure to include specific evidence from the articles you read, to show how and why you analyzed the articles the way you did in your essay.Make sure to review the section in your textbook on proper MLA citation for any quotes or paraphrases you use from your outside source.Make sure to use one or more sources outside the book to support your argument.
Successful papers will have:
- A developed introductory paragraph, with a clear thesis.What argument will you make about the topic you have chosen?What key evidence will you use for support?
- Well-supported, unified body paragraphs with specific examples that reinforce your thesis.Evidence must support the position taken in your introduction.Essay must demonstrate the student’s own thoughts about the topic, supported by the articles they read from the chapter they selected.(80 points)
- Student must describe and refute at least one counterargument to their essay.
- Smoothly integrated quotes from the book and one or more outside source.(10 points)
- A conclusion that summarizes your main point, and offers a final thought about the value of your argument.(10 points)
- Your paper will also be thoroughly edited for sentence-level errors.If you have any questions on sentence structure or grammar, visit the Writing Center, or see me in my office. (5 points)
Total points: 125
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."