Find two primary peer-reviewed journal articles (No meta-analysis orreview articles) that examine the same hypothesis, using different studydesigns. For example, one article may use a cohort design and the othera case-control study, or randomized clinical trial, or cross-sectional,etc..
For each article:
- State the research objective
- Describe the study design, including their target population,sampling methodology, sample size, recruiting methods,inclusion/exclusion criteria, etc.
- Summarize the results, including univariate and multivariatefindings, if applicable. What variables did hey control for, and werethe findings different after controlling for confounding variables thanbefore they controlled for them?
- State the article’s conclusions as they relate to the original (null) hypothesis.
- Discuss the study’s strengths and limitations, including sourcesof bias or possible confounding. How did they account for these issues,and how might they have affected the results (bias toward vs. away fromthe null hypothesis)?
- Were their conclusions generalizable to the overall population? Why or why not?
Finally, compare the two articles.
- Did they reach the same or different conclusions? If different,what may have contributed to the discrepancy (chance, methodology,bias)?
- Which study had the superior methodology, and why?
- Which one are you more likely to believe?
- How would you design the ideal study to examine this hypothesis?
Write a 5-7 page (Not including title or reference pages) APA formatted paper using scholarly citations/ references . Please remember toproofread paper for grammar, spelling, clarity, and graduate level academicEnglish. Also, make sure to cite your references using APA citation for in-textcitations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."