View the provided video (video transcript) on Chesley Sullenberger and then answer the following questions:
- Referring to the Module readings and the text, discuss in what ways Sullenberger is a manager and in what ways is he a leader? What key qualities differentiate Sullenberger from one over the other?
- Becoming an effective leader requires discovering your own unique strengths and capabilities and learning how to make the most of them. How does this idea apply to Sullenberger? How does this idea apply to you?
Kindly do not submit the first draft of your assignment. Check it over and make sure that it is the best that you can do. Demonstrate your abilities as a leader and do your very best. Also do not exceed two singled-spaced pages.
the link to the video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5HnyEQg7M
required reading for the assignment
- Parachin, V.M. (2011). The 7 habits of highly effective leaders.Diversity Employers, Winter, 38-41.
- Yukl, G. & Lepsinger, R. (2005). Why Integrating the Leading and Managing Roles is Essential for Organizational Effectiveness. Volume 34, Issue 4. pp. 361-365.
- Karakas, F. (2007). The twenty-first century leader: social arts, spiritual visionary, and cultural behavior. Global Business And Organizational Excellence, (3), 44.
also chapter one of the leadership experience seventh edition by richard l. daft. I can attach the entire first chapter if you do not have access.
must be in perfect APA format professor says she takes off points for poor apa format and must be checked over before it is even given to me. if it is not perfect sense grammar and apa she takes points off. also she says do not exceed two SINGLE spaced pages. excluding cover and references of course. also she wants the apa in text ciations done correctly apa really needs to be perfect.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."