Forthis assignment, you are the information security manager for thecounty of Rockdale. The county just elected a new sheriff. He does nothave a keen understanding of what is Physical Security. It is yourresponsibility to brief the sheriff on what is physical security and howit can be used to protect critical infrastructures throughout thecounty. Please provide a PowerPoint Presentation with no less than 15informative slides. Further, you will use Zoom to record yourself,giving the presentation, and explaining the slides. You do not have tobe in the video. The slides must include pictures and other graphicsthat will support the presentation. The presentation should address thefollowing.
- What is physical security?
- What are the levels of physical security?
- Detail all five levels on separate slides
- What is the value of planning as it relates to the levels of physical security?
- What are physical barriers and how they coincide with physical security?
- Explain security or master plan and countermeasures
- Expound on designing security and layout of site
Youmust have a minimum of 15 slides. This does not include yourintroduction or reference slide. Your presentation should be between 15to 20 minutes in length. You should have a minimum of 14 citations withmatching a reference list. Please upload your recording (mp4) to yourassignment area upon completion.
According to Fennelly (2017), The lack of standards often deludes responsible individuals into believing that the protection they provide (or are paying for) is of a higher level than is actually the case.
For this assignment, you will research and expound on the following questions?
- Please list and fully explain the five levels of security?
- As an information technology specialist what documents or programs would you embed in these security levels?
- What is a design-reference threat?
- Provide the nameof a facility that you are the security director, list and explain atleast four possible threats and risks to the chosen facility.
Your reading assignment for thisweek is chapter four of the Fennelly text. Please write a minimum of twoparagraphs on each question. Every paragraph must be indented, have atleast four complete sentences, subtitled, and a different in-textcitation. Do not continuously cite at the end of each paragraph. You arerequired to write and cite according to APA 6th Editionformat. Your SafeAssign Score needs to be no more than 30%. Pleaseensure that you use the Individual Project Header for this and every IPassignment. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in alow or zero grade.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."