- Examine the role of organization development in anticipating and effecting change in organizations.
- Evaluate organizational culture and its impact on behavior within organizations.
- Analyze organizational development as a diagnostic andintervention process and how it is utilized to increase organizationalefficiency.
- Assess the organization development process and its role indeveloping high-performing teams, individual excellence, andorganizational success.
- Examine the role of employee empowerment and interpersonal interventions in organizational development.
- Evaluate system level interventions, high-performing systems, and system approaches.
An American Internet Technology company has merged with a CanadianSocial Media company. Because of this merger, performance is not asoptimal as the executives would have hoped; morale is low, and stress isup. The new company has decided to hire you as an OrganizationalDevelopment consultant. They have tasked you with finding out the issuesand what they should do next to get back on track.
You will take on the role of an Organizational Developmentconsultant. As such, you need to determine the root cause of issuesrelated to the merger, and recommend an appropriate change process tohave a unified organizational culture. Also, consider resistance and howthat resistance can be overcome. The company is also seeking your inputfor recommendations to empower employees. Because of the merger, youneed to also provide an analysis of workplace stress as it relates toproductivity. The company has asked you to create a slide presentation of your report, including a voice recording. Rememberyour audience when giving your presentation. You can use anyWebware/software of your choosing for the voice recording, and includethe following slides:
- Title slide
- Highlighting the main issues related to the merger
- Providing best practices for merging company cultures into one, new culture for the organization
( Clearly identified problem area with substantive details pertaining to the merger. Effectively articulated all best practices for merging company cultures using well-defined reasons and clear examples).
- Describing the appropriate change process
(Provided a thorough description of the appropriate change process including rationale to support the selection using clear examples and well-defined reasons)
- Explaining resistance and how to overcome it
( Provided a thorough description of the sources and reasons for resistance to change. Provided best practices for overcoming resistance using clear examples and well-defined reasons).
- Providing examples of employee empowerment
(Provided a thorough description of employee empowerment including best practices for empowering employees using clear examples and well-defined reasons)
- Describing workplace stress and providing examples of behavior because of stress
(Provided a substantive description of workplace stress including behavior caused by such. Provided a comprehensive list of best practices applied by managers to manage workplace stress including clear examples and well-defined reasons)
- Providing best practices for managers to manage workplace stress
( Presentation was recorded, included all appropriate slides, references if needed, and concluded the presentation with a summary of the appropriate change process including sufficient detail of which and sound rationale for its selection)
- Conclusion slide that includes the main points of developing a high-performing team and system approaches to being high-performing
- Any additional, relevant information
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."