Identify and explain the basic tenet of Christianity that you find most distinctive, meaning the one that is most disimilar to the religious beliefs and practices of the other religious traditions we have studied. [The three basic tenets are Incarnation, Atonement, and the Trinity]
Be sure to:
- Discuss the major ideas that characterize this tenet
- Explain why it distinctive, providing examples of the ways it is disimilar to other traditions
2. Then, consider the beliefs or concepts in the other religious traditions we have studied that most resemble, or are similar in some way, to this tenet.
- Be sure to:
- Discuss the major ideas that characterize these similar beliefs or concepts
- Explain why it is similar or resembles the tenet you discuss, providing examples of the ways it is similar to the beliefs or concepts of the other religious tradition(s).
Instructions and Important Information
You must submit an initial post before you can view other postings in this discussion.
Your initial post should contain your response to the prompt questions. You will also need to reply to at least two of your peers.
Try to be as clear and thorough in your initial response as possible. Be constructive and respectful in your peer responses. Please review the course Netiquette before crafting your discussion responses.
To view the rubric that will be used to grade this discussion, click on the gear icon, then choose the “Show Rubric” option from the drop-down menu.
To reply to this discussion, click on the “Reply” bar below these instructions and type in your answer.
To reply to your peers, click on the reply bar below that peer’s response.
For a step by step guide to participating in discussions, please review the following Canvas
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."