Week Three Analytic Memo
Please respond to the following prompt. Your analytic memo will bedue at 11:59pm on Saturday of this week, meaning on Sunday at midnightit is late, and late work will not be accepted without a valid excuse.
The parameters for your response are as follows:
- The response must be between 850-1150 words. Students that fall short of the required word count will receive a 10% deduction.
- You must cite a minimum of 3 scholarly sources– news mediaarticles do not count as scholarly sources, only peer reviewed journals,books, etc.
- You must cite all sources clearly and consistently, regardless of the citation style you choose be sure to keep it consistent.
- You must include a works cited (not part of the word count) at the end.
- You response should include considerable reflection on thepertinent course terms and concepts, failing to reference theseconsistently throughout will result in a deduction.
Week Three Prompt
This week we examined the concept of ‘Microagressions,’ which canoccur on the basis of race/ethnicity, class, gender, sexuality,nationality, and so on. At first blush, microaggressions might be seenas instances of one individual saying something to another that isoffensive, to a greater or lessor extent. So in that sense, whatseparates microagressions from the typical social faux paus in whichsomeone says something we’d consider to be in bad taste? In yourresponse explore what might make microagressions seem something morethan just individual infractions.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."