In this assignment, you will draft the body of a literature review.You will continue to add and revise this draft literature review(Chapter 2 of your DPI Project) as you progress through the program.You may be able to use the feedback and suggestions from yourinstructor (on the Introduction to the Literature Review assignment inTopic 4) to expand the literature review for this assignment.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Use the “Empirical Research Checklist” worksheet toensure that each article you select meets all of the establishedcriteria.
- Use the “Research Article Chart” toprovide a summary review of each component of your assignment.
- Submit the completed Research Article Chart to yourinstructor.
- Refer to the most recent prospectus templatefound in the DC Network (dc.gcu.edu) for details and criteria forthe Literature Review (Chapter 2).
- Doctoral learners arerequired to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APAStyle Guide is located in the Student Success Center. An abstract isnot required.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please Reviewthe rubric prior to the beginning to become familiar with theexpectations for successful completion.
- You are required tosubmit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directionsin the Student Success Center.
Part 1: Selection of 15 Articles
Select 15 empirical articles related to your PICOT question. Use the”Empirical Research Checklist” worksheet to ensure that eacharticle you select meets all of the established criteria. At least onearticle must demonstrate a quantitative methodology.
Part 2: Research Article Chart
Using the articles acquired in Part 1, provide a summary review ofeach component using the “Research Article Chart” template.
Part 3: Literature Review
Prepare a Literature Review (Chapter 2) of 2,000-3,000 words foryour scholarly project.
Utilizing the major concepts identified in the Topic 4 assignment,further develop each major concept and subtheme by locating 15 moreempirical articles related to your project topic (30 articles total:15 from Topic 4 assignment and 15 from Topic 6 assignment).
Use the “Research Article Chart” as a guide to analyze andsynthesize (summarize) the literature into the paper you began in theTopic 4 assignment.
Based upon your review of the 15 additional research articles,expand on your summary of each major concept and your synthesis of thethree identified subthemes that support each concept. At the end ofeach major concept, include a summary statement.
Instructor’s Comments from previous Assignment:
Julie, The introductory heading should be the exact same as the title of your paper. You have an interesting introduction. However, you need to include a clear thesis statement! Please don’t boldface the “references” heading. Very good comparison of the research questions, sample population, limitations of the study, and recommendations for future research. Interesting conclusion and a very well formatted references list.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."