Students must write a research paper–using both primary and secondary sources–that answers the following question:
Discuss how and to what extent Enlightenment ideas influenced the political, social, and cultural policies of the French Revolutionary period (1789-1815)? Make sure you have a thesis (a general argument) and provide examples and details to support your answer.
· The Rough Draft of the writing assignment is due on Monday, July 1. You will bring a hard copy of your rough draft to class on that date and use it for peer review. The Final Draft is due on Wednesday, July 3. The Final draft will be uploaded to Canvas before 11:59 p.m. on the due date. Late papers will be penalized by one grade per class session.
· This paper is worth 20% of the course grade.
· The length of the paper should be 5-6 pages (approximately 1700 words not including citations).
· The paper must be typed in Times New Roman and double-spaced.
· For background information refer to Chapter 19 and 20 in Levack. You must provide at least 4 outside sources (besides Levack and any of the appropriate selections in Kishlansky). Do not use an Encyclopedia, including Wikipedia, as an academic source. Encyclopedias are reference works and not research!
· All sources must be correctly cited using the Chicago Manual of Style. You must use footnotes or endnotes and also have a Bibliography page. You can find information about the Chicago Manual of Style at www.chicagomanualofstyle.org or you can go to Dianahacker.com to look up citations and bibliographic information.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."