Please answer all three questions below in a paragraph format by listing the number followed by your answer. Using the MEAL plan https://twp.duke.edu/sites/twp.duke.edu/files/file-attachments/meal-plan-2-1.original.pdf
*All paraphrasing no quotations.
1. Explain what Zewei’s article from the week 4 reading was all about. Be sure to identify the thesis and conclusions.
2. What are the main ideas in Steinberg’s article?
3. Based on the Cragg, Arnold, and Muchlinski article from week 6, when and why did “business and human rights” become an international topic? What explains the delay?
1. Zewei, Yang. 2011. “Western International Law and China’s Confucianism in the 19th Century. Collision and Integration.” Journal of the History of International Law 13: 285–306.
2. Steinberg, Gerald. 2011. “The Politics of NGOs, Human Rights and the Arab-Israel Conflict.” Israel Studies 16 (2): 24–54.
3. Cragg, Wesley, Denis Arnold, and Peter Muchlinski. 2012. “Human Rights and Business.” Business Ethics Quarterly 22 (1) (January): 1–7.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."