REQUIRED. The Great Conversations 7th or 8th Edd Chapter 20 and 21
In this comparison/contrast essay, choose one to the following questions to answer. Place one of the bold titles at the top of your essay. The prompts under each question are intended to guide your response. Use examples from the text readings or summaries in the content section of the modules to support your points.
- Kant’s Copernican Revolution in Thought
- How did this revolution in thought differ from the traditional view of knowledge of the time?
- How did Kant’s discovery of the synthetic a priori aid and support his Transcendental Idealism?
- In what ways does his account of sensible intuition and categories (concepts) of the understanding support his position about the structure and content human knowledge?
- What is his distinction between phenomena and noumena and how do they support his position about the limits of human understanding & what we can know?
- What implications would the ideas of pure reason concerning God, World, and Soul have for Kant’s view of metaphysics.
- Hegel’s view of World Spirit
- Explain the historical development and process of consciousness that Hegel uses to overcome the Kantian split between phenomena and noumena.
- What is meant by an internalized epistemology that leads Hegel to the idea of historicaldevelopment of consciousness and a phenomenology of mind?
- What are the implications of this process for an internal dialectic?
- How does self-consciousness arise from the relation between self and other?
- What were the limits historically in Stoic and Skeptical consciousness that lead to an Unhappy Consciousness that Christianity attempted to solve?
- How does all of this develop eventually into the realization that reason in itself, is identical with all reality and involved in a process in which “God” is coming to comprehend itself though us”?
Essay has to have
1.Answered 3 or more prompts under the question & gave comprehensive answers to each
2.Content is clearly stated & clearly assessed.
3.Gives 3 or more examples that illustrate & support the point that is clearly stated
4.Comparison & contrast are clearly indicated & meets or exceeds expectation.
5.Few or no errors in spelling or syntax. Three or more pages in length.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."