Whether in a scholarly or practitioner setting, good researchand data analysis should have the benefit of peer feedback. For thisDiscussion, you will perform an article critique on ANOVA testing. Besure and remember that the goal is to obtain constructive feedback toimprove the research and its interpretation, so please view this as anopportunity to learn from one another.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources and media program related to one-way ANOVA testing.
- Search for and select a quantitative article specific toyour discipline and related to ANOVA testing. Help with this task may befound in the Course guide and assignment help linked in this week’sLearning Resources. Also, you can use as guide the Research DesignAlignment Table located in this week’s Learning Resources.
Write a 3- to 5-paragraphs critique of the article. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- Which is the research design used by the authors?
- Why did the authors use ANOVA test?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Do the results stand alone? Why or why not?
- Did the authors report effect size? If yes, is this meaningful?
Be sure to support your Main Post and Response Post withreference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidencein APA Style.
Frankfort-Nachmias, C., & Leon-Guerrero, A. (2018). Social statistics for a diverse society (8th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Chapter 11, “Analysis of Variance” (pp. 303-324)
Wagner, W. E. (2016). Using IBM® SPSS® statistics for research methods and social science statistics (6th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Chapter 10, “Analysis of Variance”
- Chapter 11, “Editing Output” (previously read in Week 2, 3, 4, 5. and 6)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."