Based on the week’s readings, make an argument for or against one of the following questions: Please make sure to support your argument with an example to explain your position. Here is the rubric for this assignment IHS 2215_Student Argument Rubric_II.pdf
- A health provider’s learning through reading or writing narratives influences their work in providing health care.
- A health provider should spend as much time (more than 15 minutes) with a patient to listen to their issues in greater detail.
- Narrative medicine has an effect on the sick, or people with health issues
- Select and respond to one of the one of the three questions above.
- Provide a brief summary of your argument. State whether you agree or disagree.
- Provide your reasons for why you agree or disagree. Include ideas that persuade your reader to agree or disagree with your argument.
- You should have at least 3 main points to discuss.
- Argue your points reasonably; clearly and in logical chronological order when moving from one idea to the next ensure that you exhaust your first point.
- For this assignment:
- Provide examples to support your response; these can be facts or excerpts from readings provided or from other sources.
- The minimum word count for this assignment is 400, you are welcome to write more.
- The minimum number of references for this and all assignments in this course is 2 (two).
- Cite your source whenever you include information that is not your own even if you are paraphrasing what you have read.
- For all the assignments, you are expected to use the American Psychological Association (APA) format of both in text citation and referencing
- (you can find more information on citation and referencing by clicking on this link: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."