Part one: for tomorrow
- APA format- one paragraph for each question
- Use scholarly article from peer-reviewed sources from the web
- Define the importance of ontologies for unstructured data warehouses. Provide an example of unstructured data and the use of an ontology used to manage this data.
- Inmon (2011) identified that there are architectural, economic and technical considerations as part of data warehousing. Define two of each and provide examples.
- What are the differences between couchDB and couchbase?
- How data recovery and High Availability is handled in couchbase?
Part two: for Monday
- APA formatting of the paper including citations and references
- Each scholarly article from peer-reviewed sources – I will provide the resource for part two
- Content relevant to the research topic
- Page length one page each
- The References section is not included in the word count.
- Proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar
Question 1: Write a research paper for selecting one NoSQL database for your current work environment (or, if needed, imagine a need in a workplace). Provide only the Content/Discussion section and the References section. Do not provide a title page, an abstract, conclusion or any other section other than the Content/Discussion and References section.
I choose MongoDb
Question 2: Write a research paper discussing why you think your real or imagined workplace should move from a traditional RDBMS to a NoSQL database. Provide only the Content/Discussion section and the References section.Do not provide a title page, an abstract, conclusion or any other section other than the Content/Discussion and References section.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."