I’ve did first and second drafts for the related topics; all the previous drafts have been uploaded as attachments in rar file named “Drafts”. I’ve also uploaded file that has my supervisor comments and notes named “My Supervisor Comments”.
And after all these procedures, it’s to make draft for final project.
The Main Idea:
The basic idea is the doping as criminal offense …. We will try to suggest a criminal law in Qatar for doping applied in some ways (trafficking – provide it for athletes)
We can take china as example … they study to consider doping criminal offence and but sanction and criminal judgments for athletes. Use the laws in France – Germany – china – Spain … The foxes will be the law in Spain in doping area. Current law in Qatar about doping is only ban – administrative punishment – financial punishments and that after joining the international agreement 49 in 2007 the Wada code.
As an example:
We can start with
– The fight against doping (wada,unesco,eu….)
– International anti-doping regulations
– Analysis of the target type of the crime of doping (legally protected good) (subjects of the crime, active-passive) (legal nature of the crime)
Then make a proposal for it.
It is the last phase of the project will include:
• Project title
• Index or table of contents
• Explanation of the abbreviations
• Abstract (max 500 characters).
• A brief (problem, reasons for the selection, objectives.)
• An explanation of the background related to the object of study.
• Presentation of the problem on which the Project is based
• Justification of the chosen theme
• A presentation of the theoretical framework
• A presentation of the general work methodology and schematic of the documentary, doctrinal, normative and jurisprudential sources.
• A detailed presentation of the information and obtained data.
• For the research itinerary: Conclusions and proposal for changes
• For the professional itinerary: A legal instrument proposal for improving the professional field and a contribution of reports or documents which includes in the plan.
*** Words count = 15000 words.
*** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style.
*** An attachment has been uploaded named “Drafts”.
*** An attachment has been uploaded named “Materials”.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."