Over the last four weeks, you have learned about various aspect of criminology. In this last week of class, you will consider what changes are a part of the future of crime fighting and explain how they can have an impact.
View the following videos on the University Library Resources page:
- “What is Biometrics?”
- “Advantages and Disadvantages of Surveillance”
- “Targeting Terror”
Research the following:
- USA PATRIOT Act of 2001
- The Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003
- Homeland Security Act of 2002
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper addressing the following:
- Future directions of crime fighting and its role in social policy implication.
- The potential for specific crime-fighting methodologies, such as using biometrics, implementing cybercrime spyware, or mandating DNA collection programs.
- Evolving law enforcement and forensic technologies used to detect criminal activities.
- Possible civil liberty or ethical violations as they relate to the evolving technologies you included in the paper.
Discuss how the evolution of crime fighting ay affect social policy from national and international perspectives.
Consider how the evolving technologies relate to national and international policymaking.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."