- How would you categorize the intent, perception and historical significance of the music of the Shakers
- Who were the Shakers and what did they believe in
- How did their societal beliefs affect their music making?
- What is the difference between the life of the Shakers and Copeland?
- What are their different motivations behind making music? What are their similar motivations?
- To what society did Aaron Copeland belong to?
- What was the role, setting and purpose of his Appalachean Spring?
- How did the society to which Copeland belong affect his music?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."