Paper #2: (20 percent)
In this assessment, students will read the case study provided. Students will then write a paper analyzing the situation with the daughter and father in terms of the following required elements: The expectation is that the analysis is thorough and detailed yet concise. Be sure to make connections between the facts presented in the case study and the information on leadership in the course readings. Students are expected to effectively use a wide range of the course readings in completing the paper, which means the course readings are used to support ideas and reasoning rather than stand-alone statements. In writing this paper, it is necessary to perform an analysis in terms of how and why the daughter or father take a certain course of action. Students are not covering the topics superficially but are required to use the course readings to explain the detail:
- Leadership role
- Leader as individual
- Social architect
- Change agent
- Ø Include father as a manager with short-term goal orientation
- Ø Include daughter as a leader with long-term goal orientation
- Relationship builder
- How can the daughter and father use the concept of moral compass to give direction to the implementation of a vision and contribute to the success and sustainability of the company?
Required Formatting of the Paper #2:
- This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and five to seven pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Include an introduction and a summary paragraph;
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name;
- Use headings;
- Writing should be clear and concise;
- Write in the third person;
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use direct quotes. Deductions will be taken when direct quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
- Outside resources may be used but the majority of the support will come from the course readings with a wide array of readings used;
- Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder.
Websites to use in the paper:
Rubric Name: Written Assignment (20%)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."