1) Would the following be considered a violation of a user access agreement?
Knowingly uploading or distributing files that contain viruses, spyware, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
2) What is the typical relationship between a user access agreement and an employee code of conduct?
3) What is a benefit implied by holding membership in a professional association?
4) A friend shares a bootlegged copy of a movie on DVD. Are you in violation of copyright laws by watching this DVD?
5) True or false? Social networking through such services as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube have made significant changes to the way people gather and share information and experiences. Downloads from these services are safe from data theft and viruses.
6) True or false? Although adults can be victims of cyberbullying, the term is most often referred to as online harassment directed toward minors.
7) True or false? Social engineering is a technique used by those with a high level of technical skills.
8) Would this incident be an example of social engineering?
You receive a text message on your cell phone announcing that you have won a valuable gift card at a popular retailer. To claim the card, you need to visit a website.
9) Which of the following would a cyber criminal most likely do once they gained access to a user id and password?
10) Would this incident be an example of social engineering?
Finding a music CD on the subway and playing it on your computer
11) Would this incident be an example of social engineering?
You receive a phone call from the technical support department of a software maker alerting you to a bug in the company’s software, which you have purchased. The tech offers to walk you through the steps required to fix the software on your computer.
12)If messages are being sent from your email account without your knowledge, this is a sign that your computer is infected with
B. identify Theif
D. Social Engineering
13) Can the following action be a result of your PII being compromised?
Being denied access to your own bank account online
14) Which of the following measures is least likely to help you protect your PII?
15) Indicate whether the following actions are the actions of a person who will be a victim, or will not be a victim, of phishing attacks.
Clicking on a provided link instead of typing the known web address into a web browser. It’s faster and more reliable.
16) Identify whether the following actions pose a risk of becoming a phishing victim or do not pose a risk. Using a computer in his college’s open lab, Oscar orders a textbook he needs from an online vendor by typing in their url, and he uses his credit card to pay for the order.
17) Identify whether the following actions pose a risk of becoming a phishing victim or do not pose a risk. Ann receives an email telling here that a friend has sent her an electronic greeting card. She clicks on a rather long url to retrieve the card.
18) Which of the following is not characteristic of a phishing email?
19) For the following scenario, indicate whether the actions are good practices or bad practices to safeguard your personally identifiable information.
Sierra uses a long pass phrase such as “A stitch in time saves 9” with special characters between the words for her bank account password.
20) For the following scenario, indicate whether the actions are good practices or bad practices to safeguard your personally identifiable information.
Marina’s personal computer requires a password to get access.
21) For the following scenario, indicate whether the actions are good practices or bad practices to safeguard your personally identifiable information.
Terry uses the same password on most of his online accounts so that he can easily remember his login information.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."