Assignment -No Plagiarism PLEASE
read before accepting assignment.
Assignment is Due October 1, by
Use the data from Ballard Integrated Managed Services, Inc., Part 1.
Prepare a 3 page executive summary for the senior management team or stakeholders of your RES/351 research project to present your findings. The cover page and reference page are not included in the three page guideline.
Address the following:
- Present the chosen situation as an overview using a problem statement with a Wall Street Journal citation in problem statement paragraph to show validity of issue. in this case, the issue is employee retention and motivation. This is a critical piece and failure to have a problem statement that incorporates WSJ article results in a grade of D on the assignment. This is one paragraph in length
Survey Construction Section
- Describe the instrument used for data collection.
- Identify types of data–quantitative, quantitative, or both–and how the survey is distributed.
- Identify the level of measurement for each of the variables involved in the study.
- Code the data if you have not done so. Describe how the data is coded and evaluate the procedure used.
- Clean the data by eliminating the data input errors made.
- All of these items should be in one paragraph in length
Statistical Analysis Section (approximately two pages in length)
- Introduce Descriptive Statistics and briefly provide a definition of mean, coefficient of variation and confidence and interval, use your own words, copy/paste definitions are not acceptable. Explain the actual descriptive statistics you calculated and what it may be telling you and the situation with the company. You can do this by a referring at least two of the questions you analyzed and explain the mean, coefficient of variation and confidence interval you calculated and what do they actually mean.
- Using the Graph Data Entry File, make one graph that compares “average or mean” for each question. Create one graph that compares the coefficient of variation for each question and be sure to have it in the main body of the paper along with a title for the graph, label X and Y axis. Graphs are critical so failure to create a graph and use it in the body of the paper results in a grade of D. Directly below the graph you are to have one paragraph explaining what the graph is telling you so the reader can see it as well. The graphs must be in the main body of the analysis and not placed at the end of the analysis so that its the last paragraph. You also must talk about the graph so the reader can “see the main point you need them to see”.
- Recommendation Section
- Make a recommendation based upon data analysis. This should reflect what your data analysis indicates.
Survey Analysis Sheet: Using the data set and Megastat or Minitab, you are to calculate a mean, median, standard deviation, coefficient of variation and 95% confidence interval for each question. Then enter the information for each question into the survey analysis sheet. Software must be used for calculations for hand calculations are not acceptable for learning to use software is one of the learning objectives in this class.
Submit this completed survey analysis sheet along with your three page executive summary. Do Not Exceed 3 pages. Also submit your excel file where you calculated the descriptive statistics in Excel. The coefficient of variation you must calculate by hand and can simply listed in the excel sheet. The mean, median, standard deviation and confidence interval are to be calculated in the excel sheet and I will check to see you used Excel formulas for calculations and not simply wrote in the mean, standard deviation and confidence interval. The descriptive statistics option in megastat will do the calculations for you. Failure to use Excel for mean, standard deviation and confidence interval calculation will result in a D on the assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."