What is the labor force participation rate? What was the labor force participation rate in 2008? How has it changed since 2008 and what does this change imply for the state of the economy? Does the labor force participation rate effect the unemployment ra
Can someone help me with these? I have started on them, but need some help to make them better.
1. I need this one in a 3-6 page paper in Word with in-text citations and references in APA format and also a PowerPoint presentation that summarizes the paper. Also need to use the information found on the official Department of Labor website, http://www.bls.gov/home.htm. Unemployment is one of the major concerns that people have in today’s economy, since losing one’s job can be one of the most devastating events a person can experience. But what do the numbers actually mean? What is the actual state of the economy, in terms of its ability to generate jobs for its citizens? Questions:
A. What is the labor force participation rate? What was the labor force participation rate in 2008? How has it changed since 2008 and what does this change imply for the state of the economy? Does the labor force participation rate effect the unemployment rates reported in the media?
B. How is unemployment measured and reported?
C. What is a discouraged worker? Are they included in the basic unemployment rate? Are they included in any measure of unemployment? How has the number of discouraged workers changed since 2008? How does the exclusion of the discouraged worker affect the basic unemployment rate reported in the media?
D. What is frictional unemployment? What is structural unemployment? What is cyclical unemployment? What economic policies should be used to deal with these types of unemployment? Which type is most prevalent in today’s economy?
E. Unemployment insurance is designed to help the unemployed. Do these benefits encourage or discourage a person from looking for work? How long should these benefits last?
F. Does the existence of unions help or hurt the overall economy and the employment rate? Why or why not?
2. I need this one to be a 4-6 page analysis with in-text citations and references in APA format. Also, use the information found on the official government website: www.bea.gov/index.htm Based on the information contained in the textbook and on the Web site above, answer the following questions:
1. What does gross domestic product (GDP) tell us? How did GDP change from 2008? What caused these changes? What is real GDP? What was real GDP in 2008 and has it changed since 2008?
2. What was national income (NI) for 2008? What does national income tell us? What is the difference between GDP and NI? How has NI changed since 2008? What caused these changes?
3. What was disposable income (DI) for 2009? What does disposable income consist of? How did DI change from 2008? What caused these changes?
4. Does GDP measure the well-being of society? Why or why not?
5. What was GDP in 2008 (sometimes called GSP) for your state? How does your state rate when compared to other states? I need these back by midnight tonight night, please. I appreciate the help, so I can improve what I have.
Min Words: 1000
Max Words: 2000
Min Pages: 3
Max Pages: 6
Level of Detail: Only answer needed
Other Requirements: For the first one, I need a 3-6 page Word paper with in-text citations and references including http://www.bls.gov/home.htm. And I also need a PowerPoint presentation with 5-10 slides that summarizes the report in Word.
For the second one, I need a 4-6 page Word paper with in-text citations and references including www.bea.gov/index.htm.
I need both to be in APA format. Thank you.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."